The American built Cruisers Yachts 390 Sports Coupe combines space, luxury and sportsmanship.
This yacht was built in 2006, first use in 2011 and was rarely used. She is from her second owner and no expenses have been spared to keep her in A1 condition.
She offers a large swim platform fitted with Flexiteek and storage for all your swimming gear and a seperate locker for the shorepower connections.
The taupe color of the hull is made of gelcoat and has a beautiful gloss.
Look at the advantages of the Volvo Penta IPS system: manoeuvring in a tight marina has become very easy with the Volvo IPS Joystick, steering and throttles are all electronic so very easy to use and there a is a lot of room in the engineroom.
The biggest advantage is the consumption: really easy cruising at 10kph will cost you only 6 litre diesel per hour.
Depending on the setting, all she needs is a little trimtab to bring her in the most economical ride. She drives very stable and amazingly quiet. The Volvo D6-370 engines will run smoothly at 2700rpm and together they will use only 85 litre!
Topspeed will be 65kmh, if you are in a hurry.
There are stainless steel cleats, a electric searchlight and a Maxwell windlass with 15kg anchor.
There is a porthole and a skylight for maximum natural ventilation. The large shower is forward and separated by a glassdoor.
The mastercabin is forward in this yacht and offers a large double bed and plenty of lockers and stowage under the bed.
A large mirror, two portholes and the opening hatch gives this mastercabin a very open feeling.
hatch is electrically operated.
As you can see, it is well maintained and serviced Volvo Penta IPS500 (all the dealer updates 2018), Kohler 7Kw generator with soundcover, Algae-X Debugg fuelfilters, Mastervolt isolation transformer, Separ filters etcetera.
- Volvo Penta IPS500 with 195 hours
- Volvo joystick
- Volvo digital panels
- Rudder indicator
- Jabsco searchlight
- Maxwell electric windlass
- Sun deck cushions on front deck
- Double pantograph wipers with nozzles
- Double horn
- Raymarine E120, ST60 depth sounder, ST8002 Smartpilot, Ray54E VHF, 4Kw open radar scanner
- Fireboy fire extinguishing system
- Rule cooling water alarm
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Extra step at steering position
- Isotherm cooling drawer in cockpit
- Clarion marine stereo with remote on the dashboard, 4 speakers and subwoofer
- Electric engine hatch
- Mosquito screen door at entrance
- Flexiteek on swim platform and in the cockpit
- Single icemaker in cockpit
- New batteries in May 2018
- Kohler 7Kw generator with only 77 hours
- Extra Algae-X diesel filters for bacterial prevention in tanks
- Mastervolt Mass GI isolation transformer
- Bennet trim tabs
- Fridge with separate freezer in kitchen
- Combi microwave
- Princess two burner ceramic hob
- Built-in vacuum system
- Glomex TV antenna with amplifier
- TV in salon
- Solé DVD player
- Cruiser Yachts easy-display
- Sealand electric toilet
- Holding tank with meter, macerator pump and deck extractor
- Separate shower cabin with door
- Cruise air conditioning
- Sofa in salon easy to fold into a large double bed
- New cockpit tent 2018
This beautiful Cruisers Yachts 390 Sports coupe can be viewed in our salesmarina in Hellevoetsluis, the Netherlands. Belgian registration, vat has been paid, this yacht was sold new in Holland. Just came out of winterstorage with new antifouling and full polish. Askingprice is €179.500,- or make a good offer.
Amazing great yacht with very stable planing hull. Please call or mail us for more info or an appointment.