The spacious interior of this Johnson 65 is very stylish and beautifully crafted in natural wood. She has a huge interior volume and an extremely large aft deck for her size. Some of her key features include electric davits allowing for a large dinghy, third set of hydraulic controls aft, full teak decks (renewed in 2016), formal closed-in galley and a beautifully appointed master cabin with additional custom made teak storage units.
At deck level, accessed through the sliding doors from the aft deck, is the main saloon with an U-shaped seating area and table on one side and a low counter on the other.
Forward is the dining table comfortably sitting six. Steps down forward lead to the accommodation.
The beautifully decorated master cabin with a large king-size bed is situated forward, with dressing table with large mirror, TV, bulkhead spot lights and reading lights, portholes and large hatch. There is a en-suite bathroom with WC and shower.
The VIP cabin is also equipped with a king-size bed, is situated aft and can be accessed via staircase from the main saloon.
This cabin has also en-suite bathroom with WC and shower.
The two twin guest cabins are on port and starboard side respectively.
They are laid out with a hanging locker, drawers and are sharing a bathroom with WC and shower.
There is a separate twin cabin forward that can be used for the crew and accessed through a hatch on the foredeck.
This cabin also has its own WC and shower.
- Twin MAN V12 D2842LZE port +/- 505 hour and starboard 1900 hour
- Teak decks throughout replaced (2016)
- Full professional repaint (2016)
- Topspeed 25 knots
- Cruising speed 16 knots
- Fuel consumption between 50 and 200 litres/hour at 10 - 20 knots
- Third set of hydraulic controls aft
- Onan 20kVA generator
- 24V/220V electrical system
- Four battery chargers
- 24V-220V inverter
- Bow/stern thruster
- Simrad CE40 GPS chart plotter on main helm (2008)
- Raymarine C120 colour GPS chart plotter on flybridge (2008)
- Two VHF radio telephones
- VHF long-range radio telephone
- Raymarine R41X radar
- Speed log
- Glomex satellite
- InterCom system
- Sunbathing area forward with cushions and all weather protective covers (2016/2018)
- Flybridge with second steering position and instruments repeaters
- Professional leather captain's chair
- L-shaped sitting area
- Bimini covers
- Wetbar with ice maker, sink, several lockers
- Spacious aft deck with seating/dining area for ten people plus two benches/lockers and fridge
- Stainless steel electric davits
- Electric anchor windlass
- 140 CQR anchor with 100m 12mm chain (2017)
- Two winches on aft deck
- Teak swimming platform with steps down
- Hot/cold deck shower
- Bathing ladder
- Stainless steel railing
- Besenzoni hydraulic crane for up to 400kg weight capacity
- Custom made protective cover
- Zodiac liferaft (for 12)
- Life jackets (16)
- EPIRB 406 MHz
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- All the necessary safety equipment
- Fire safety certificates, all equipment inspected regularly
- Category 2 up to 60 miles offshore
- Semi-rigid tender Nautiline (2015) with Tohatsu 4-stroke 6hp outboard
- SEA-DOO RXP 260 RS (2013) stored on flybridge with a cover
- Inflatable donut
- Inflatable paddle board
- Underwater night time diving and all navigation lighting and equipment including:
- Compressor for on-board tank refilling
- Fins, masks, snorkels sets
- Dive bottles (4)
- Wet suits, regulators and safety equipment for diving
- Berths 8
- Cabins 4
- Toilets 3
- Crewcabin with 2 beds and toilet
- Stereos in all cabins, saloon, aft deck and flybridge
- Televisions and DVD’s in saloon and forward cabin
- Speaker system and Bluetooth USB stick surround sound system
- Cruiseair airconditioning, six units with individual control (reverse cycle)
- Galley with Ceramic hob, oven/grill/microwave combo, fridge/freezer and AEG dishwasher
- Zanussi washing machine
- In short, an ideal economical and spacious live-aboard.
She has been consistently used and maintained by a professional full-time captain for the last three years who has taken a great care of her hence a viewing is highly recommended!
Lying Spain, vat paid, ready to go.
More info and pictures soon.
Please call, mail or whatsapp:
Ronald Vermeulen 0031 (0) 6 21 647 385
Tonny Burie 0032 (0) 475 235 623
Harry Frauenfelder 0031 (0) 6 53 452 283
Navis Yachting is dealer of Azimut Yachts and Sessa Marine in Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg.
We are located in Marina Cape Helius, Hellevoetsluis and are open seven days a week.
- sluit de volledige omschrijving