Fantastic Fairline Targa 62 direct from her first owner, private use only!This Targa was kept in a shed out of sea during the winter (9 months) and in a custom made bo
+ lees de volledige omschrijving
Fantastic Fairline Targa 62 direct from her first owner, private use only!
This Targa was kept in a shed out of sea during the winter (9 months) and in a custom made boat house in the water over the summer, so the gelcoat is really like new!
The Targa 62 combines a perfect seakeeping hull with massive living areas. The cockpit can be closed with the stainless steel sliding doors and a large electric sliding roof.
Inside she offers a salon with a galley opposit, a bunkbed guest cabin, a VIP cabin and the ownerscabin midships. There is also a seperate crewcabin.
- Caterpillar C18 1150hp diesels, 1100 hours
- Onan 13kW generator
- Besenzoni hydraulic telescopic gangway 2.3m with remote control
- Sidepower hydraulic bow and stern thruster package
- Blue mood lights in cockpit, transom and side decks
- Teak in cockpit, bating platform and sidedecks
- Glendinning Cable Master
- Electric windlass with remote control and extra chain
- Stern winches
- Bow sunbathing cushions
- Fairline fenders with blue Fairline fendersocks
- Raymarine E120 Multi Function display chart plotter and Radar
- Raymarine E 80 (back-up) chart plotter
- Raymarine Radar with 4kw Open Scanner
- Raymarine 240E DSC VHF
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- 13 kW Onan generator (1340 hours)
- Maarineair reverse cycle airconditioning Class C
- Crew cabin fit out with airconditioning, toilet and shower
- Twin Eberspacher heating system (lower deck and cockpit saloon)
- Eberspächer Hydronic demisters
- Waste tank with macerator pump
- Dishwasher in Galley
- 4-burner ceramic hob and full size refrigerator with freezer
- Waste disposal unit in Galley
- Washer/dryer in aft crewcabin
- Safety locker in master cabin
- Sony TV in Saloon with stereo system JVC
- Cockpit stereo system JVC
- Cockpit wetbar with ceramic BBQ griddle, refrigerator and ice maker
- Samsung TV and stereo system JVC in Master cabin.
- Hydraulic winch and Launch/recovery rollers in Dinghy garage
- Aft cover (Navy Blue) and mesh covers
Serviced by Caterpillar dealer only, very well maintained, protective floorcoverings still in the floor, original carpets are just like new. Full options with massive Raymarine package, hydraulic Sidepower bow/sternthruster, twin diesel heaters, large garage for a dinghy: this is a amazing offer!
Ronald Vermeulen 0031 (0) 6 21 647 385
Tonny Burie 0032 (0) 475 235 623
Harry Frauenfelder 0031 (0) 6 53 452 283
Navis Yachting is dealer of Azimut Yachts and Sessa Marine in Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg.
We are located in Marina Cape Helius, Hellevoetsluis and are open seven days a week.
- sluit de volledige omschrijving