We are offering a very special example of the Squadron 59, the upgraded 56 with a much larger bathing platform. This unit was always used in the northern parts of Europe so don’t expect sun b
+ lees de volledige omschrijving
We are offering a very special example of the Squadron 59, the upgraded 56 with a much larger bathing platform. This unit was always used in the northern parts of Europe so don’t expect sun burned gelcoat or bad maintenance: this Squadron is in a above average condition!
The Squadron 59 is a classic Fairline with unique buildquality and styling. Don’t underestimate her seakeeping hull! In combination with the well maintained MAN V8 diesels with plenty of torque, she is the perfect yacht for those who want’s to travel in all comfort, for short trips inland or for the bigger journeys on the coastal waters.
Fitted with the high gloss cherrywood interior, she is really Fairline at there best. Three large cabins, two bathrooms, a fully equipped galley with the dinette on port side makes this a very social yacht. The large sofa with the double settee opposite is the perfect lounge area of this 59 Squaddie.
- MAN D2848LE401 V8 680hp with 1.030 hours
- Micro-Command engine controls
- Stainless steel propeller shafts with 4-blade propellers
- Automatic fire extinghuishers
- Onan diesel generator
- Victron Skylla TG 24V/80Ah automatic battery charger (2017)
- SidePower bow- and sternthrusters 13hp with dedicated batteries and radio remote, can be operated at three positions: flybridge, helm below and aft cockpit.
- Cooney hydraulic passerelle/tender lift 300kg
- Cooney removable access ladder at hull side
- Lofrans Leopard 24v/1200W anchor windlass, operated at bow and both helms
- Anchor 30kg with anchor chain
- Lofrans electric winch at port- and starboard aft in cockpit for mooring lines
- 3 x Windscreen wipers
- Inverter system
- Teak on bathingplatform, cockpit and flybridge
- Full protective cockpit tent in white canvas
- Wetbar on flybridge with DeDietrich electric grill, Engel 24V refrigerator, sink and 220V power socket
- Fly bridge cover
- Bimini top mounted on stainless steel bars
- Navigation instruments:
- KVH satellite receiver
- Plastimo Offshore 105 compass
- Autohelm repeater speed and depth
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot
- Raymarine E120 displays
- Raymarine 4kW radar
- Shipmate RS8300 VHF with loudspeaker
- Sailor 6222 DSC VHF
- Raymarine ST7001 Smartpilot with remote control (2005)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind (2005)
- Autohelm Navcenter 600 GPS chart plotter
- Standard Horizon HX851 handheld VHF
- EagleTPA155 loudhailer
- Electric search light control
- Interior finish in high gloss American cherry wood
- Teak laid floors throughout the interior
- 2 x Eberspächer interior heating (thermostat in saloon and owner’s cabin)
- Marine Air System air-conditioning
- KVH Tracvision 4G digital satellite receiver
- Sony radio/CD-player with Sony loudspeakers
- Zanussi combi washing machine/dryer
- U-Line ice maker wiith front door opening
- Galley worktop finished in sand stone
- Zanussi 4-burner ceramic stove
- Panasonic microwave
- Zanussi refrigerator
- Zanussi deepfreezer
- Zanussi dishwasher
- Double Island bed with custom matrasses
- Guest bathroom at port side with separate shower cabin and rain shower, Jabsco electric flush toilet with waste tank, bidet and washbasin with sand stone worktop.
- Crewcabin situated aft of the cockpit with access via a hatch in the cockpit sofa with two single beds
- 2 x 6-person life rafts in container (need service)
This yacht has always been stored inside during the winter and is superb maintained. Upgraded during the years wit hall new teakdecks, also in the interior, new Raymarine navigation, upgraded Sidepower bow- sternthrusters and much more.
Don’t be fooled by here age: this Squadron will amaze you in every way!
Currently in Zeebrugge, Belgium, more foto’s will follow, please contact us for more info or to make an appointment.
Ronald Vermeulen 0031 (0) 6 21 647 385
Tonny Burie 0032 (0) 475 235 623
Harry Frauenfelder 0031 (0) 6 53 45 22 83
Navis Yachting 0031 (0) 181 322 010
Navis Yachting is importer for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg of Azimut Yachts and Sessa Marine, both leading brands from Italy.
We are located in Marina Cape Helius in Hellevoetsluis and open every day of the week.
- sluit de volledige omschrijving