Beat the waitinglist with this pre-owned Azimut 66: build in 2019 and hardly used with only 190 running hour on her twin Caterpillar engines.
Build with an amazing specification including teakdecks, Seakeeper gyro stabilisation system, full Raymarine package and hardtop with electric sliding roof on the flybridge.
The 66 Fly, which premiered during the Düsseldorf International Boat Show in january 2016, perfectly incorporates the brand’s finest ingredients, starting from the exterior profile. In keeping with the finest tradition at Azimut, this model remains graceful and sporty, but offers more volume and surface area.
The obvious starting point is the flybridge, the largest in its category, with three different areas for entertaining. Next comes the four-cabin layout, offering outstanding liveability, and the new bar area positioned to the fore of the galley, which is ideal for breakfast or for accompanying the pilot during navigation.
The use of pure carbon fibre is a construction choice that allows volumes and surfaces to be increased in size while keeping the same weight, therefore maintaining excellent levels of dynamic stability. On the Azimut 66, this material is used to laminate the radar arch, hard top, upper forward part of the flybridge and foredeck.
This Azimut 66 Fly has the following specification:
- Additional searchlight control at lower helm
- Shore water plug
- Airconditioning system 92000 BTU
- Two side boarding gates in cockpit
- Chaincounter control at main helm
- Water maker predisposition (salt water – fresh water – electrical)
- Double Racor filters for main engines
- Seafire fighting system
- Electric mooring winches in cockpit
- Racor filter for generator
- Electric searchlight
- Miele Appliances (upgrade for oven and cooktop)
- Electric spare conduits
- Onan 19 kW generator
- Manouvering joystick CGT/REXROT
- Raymarine AIS 650
- Raymarine Gold Package
- Hi- lo system for TV in salon (TV not included)
- Sattelite TV Raymarine 60STV + dummy dome
- Raymarine camera in cockpit and engine room
- TV in salon and owners cabin
- Seakeeper Stabilizer NG16
- Co-pilot seat on fly
- Teak on flybridge deck
- Electrical Bimini top on bow
- Teak on side decks
- Fixed cockpit table (matt version)
- Telescopic gangway (length 2.86m)
- Hard top
- Under water lights Oceanled (5x)
- Spotlights on aft fly
- American bar on portside dinette – including 2 stainless steel and leather swivelling custom stools
- Co-pilot seat at main helm
- Lower deck lights with dimmer
- Sofa bed in salon
- Dishwasher in galley
- Washer dryer combo unit
- Icemaker on Fly
- Winecooler in salon (12 bottles capacity)
- Refrigerator/freezer upgrade in stainless steel in galley
The lines of the Azimut 66’s hull are the same as those which have given Azimut 62 and 64 owners so much pleasure at sea. The deadrise at the centre of the yacht is 20° and 17° at the stern, but the bare facts don’t do justice to the yacht’s performance, which is defined by the perfect relationship between weight distribution, wet surface and balance forces. The end result is exceptional handling, with reduced dynamic trim angles in any conditions, soft entry and superb performance at sea.
Fitted with CAT C18 – 1150 mHP engines, the Azimut 66 can reach a maximum speed of 32 knots.
This yacht has been slightly used and is still under factory warranty. She is ready for your seatrial at the Azimut Yachts shipyard at Varazze in Italy.
Please contact us for for more info!
Ronald Vermeulen 0031 (0) 6 21 647 385
Tonny Burie 0032 (0) 475 235 623
Harry Frauenfelder 0031 (0) 6 53 452 283
Navis Yachting is dealer of Azimut Yachts and Sessa Marine in Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg.
We are located in Marina Cape Helius, Hellevoetsluis and are open seven days a week.
- sluit de volledige omschrijving