Azimut Atlantis 51
Atlantis 51 offers plenty of living space, thanks to the generous beam of 4.5 meters and for the first time three comfortable cabins without sacrificing the big below deck dinette.
Turning to the interiors, Azimut has managed to keep a proper dinette in addition to three cabins, which are the defining feature of this best-in-class model in its segment.
The big dinette with a folding table on the lower deck provides the utmost in comfort to dine or simply relax while sharing the pleasure of the galley opposite.
The owner’s suite in the bow features a big full-height space, a vanity table with pouf, and a small bookcase. It is also flooded with natural light entering through the double ceiling and side windows. The VIP cabin in the centre of the boat has been designed as a second owner’s suite, offering the option of a double bed that can be converted into twin beds with the help of practical sliding guide tracks. This cabin too has a vanity area, plus plenty of storage space. The third cabin has bunk beds and is extremely generously sized, while the big side window provides lots of natural light.
The engine room plays host to two Volvo IPS800 units, the top speed is up to 35 knots while the transmission delivers great manoeuvrability and makes the yacht easy to drive. Azimut Atlantis 51 cruises at a speed of about 32 knots.
On board livability and comfort are also ensured by a garage that can contain a 3.25 m jet tender.
Volvo Penta IPS800
Volvo Penta D8-IPS800 is a perfectly matched package, powered by the in-line 6-cylinder D8, a 7.7-liter, common-rail diesel with a twin-entry turbo, and supercharger for incredible, low rpm response. Working together with a perfectly matched IPS15 pod, twin counter-rotating propellers and the Electronic Vessel Control system, this package offers excellent maneuverability, long action range and low emissions.
At this moment we can offer you this Atlantis 51, ready for delivery now!
Please look at her specification:
- Volvo Interceptor Auto dynamic trim
- Black water tank
- Chaincounter in main helm
- Decor Upgrade
- Double Racor filters
- Electric searchlight
- Electric winches
- Extra conduits
- Garage with electric winch
- Grey water tank
- Lifting platform
- Manual sliding window on portside
- Mesh covers for windows
- Miele Appliances (upgrade for oven and cooktop)
- Onan generator 13,5kW
- Predisposition for watermaker
- Racor filter for generator
- Rubber rub-rail with stainless steel insert
- Seafire fighting system
- Shore water plug
- Sidepower bowthruster
- Bow sunbathing cushions with foldable backrest and manual bimini
- Cockpit removable armchairs
- Cockpit table with carbon finishing
- Hauling-launching system for tender in garage
- Hi-lo system for TV in cockpit (TV not included)
- Painted cockpit furniture in Urals Grey
- Teak in cockpit and on bathing platform
- Telescopic gangway
- Upgraded external cushions in Batyline fabric
- Toilet with bidet faucet feature in master and vip head
- Refrigerator/Freezer 90lt in cockpit
- Washerdryer in lower lobby
- Garmin AIS 800
- Volvo Glass Cockpit Gold Package
- Predisposition for Antenna SAT TV5/TV6
This season isn’t over yet but 2021 will be even better. Forget the difficult times we are in and spend your holiday with your friends and family on this amazing 3 cabin sportsyacht!
Please contact us for all the details but don’t wait to long, she will not be on the market for long!
Ronald Vermeulen 0031 (0) 6 21 647 385
Tonny Burie 0032 (0) 475 235 623
Harry Frauenfelder 0031 (0) 6 53 452 283