Azimut Atlantis 51
Atlantis 51 offers plenty of living space, thanks to the generous beam of 4.5 meters and for the first time three comfortable cabins without sacrificing the big below deck dinette.
Turning to the interiors, Azimut has managed to keep a proper dinette in addition to three cabins, which are the defining feature of this best-in-class model in its segment.
The big dinette with a folding table on the lower deck provides the utmost in comfort to dine or simply relax while sharing the pleasure of the galley opposite.
The owner’s suite in the bow features a big full-height space, a vanity table with pouf, and a small bookcase. It is also flooded with natural light entering through the double ceiling and side windows. The VIP cabin in the centre of the boat has been designed as a second owner’s suite, offering the option of a double bed that can be converted into twin beds with the help of practical sliding guide tracks. This cabin too has a vanity area, plus plenty of storage space. The third cabin has bunk beds and is extremely generously sized, while the big side window provides lots of natural light.
The engine room plays host to two Volvo IPS800 units, the top speed is up to 35 knots while the transmission delivers great manoeuvrability and makes the yacht easy to drive. Azimut Atlantis 51 cruises at a speed of about 32 knots.
On board livability and comfort are also ensured by a garage that can contain a 3.25 m jet tender.
Volvo Penta IPS800
Volvo Penta D8-IPS800 is a perfectly matched package, powered by the in-line 6-cylinder D8, a 7.7-liter, common-rail diesel with a twin-entry turbo, and supercharger for incredible, low rpm response. Working together with a perfectly matched IPS15 pod, twin counter-rotating propellers and the Electronic Vessel Control system, this package offers excellent maneuverability, long action range and low emissions.
At this moment we can offer you this Atlantis 51 with the following specification:
- Onan generator 13.5kW
- Volvo Interceptor automatic trim
- Black water tank
- Chaincounter in main helm
- Decor Upgrade
- Double racor filters
- Electric searchlight
- Electric winches
- Extra conduits
- Garage with electric winch
- Grey water tank
- Lifting platform
- Manual sliding window on portside
- Mesh covers for windows
- Miele Appliances (upgrade for oven and cooktop)
- Predisposition for watermaker
- Racor filter for generator
- Rubber rub-rail with stainless steel insert
- Seafire fighting system
- Shore water plug
- Sidepower bowthruster
- Washerdryer (in lower lobby)
- Airconditioning 60.000 BTU
- Toilet with bidet faucet feature in master and VIP head
- Cockpit enclosure
- Fridge/freezer 90lt in cockpit
- Painted cockpit furniture in Urals Grey
- Hi-lo system for TV in cockpit (TV not included)
- Predisposition for satellite antenna SAT TV5/TV6
- Co-pilot seat
- Cockpit removable armchairs
- Upgraded external cushions in Batyline fabric
- Bow sunbathing cushions with foldable backrest and manual bimini
- Hauling-launching system in garage
- Telescopic gangway
- Cockpit table with carbon finishing top
- Teak in cockpit and on bathing platform
- Volvo Glass Cockpit Gold Package
- Garmin AIS 800
Please contact us for all the details and spend your coming holiday on this superb motoryacht!